For whom is individual psychosocial therapy recommended?
Individual therapy can help you with the following problems:
- feelings of unrest, fretting or specific fears (whether or not related to COVID-19)
- gloom, depressed feelings, negative feelings due to low self-esteem
- feelings of stress and burnout related symptoms: extreme fatigue, poor concentration, grinding
- mourning: difficult feelings after the loss of a loved one, in case of illness or after another profound life event
- trauma treatment
- recurrent negative patterns in your behaviour such as smoking a lot or drinking alcohol
- problems during your studies or having difficulties choosing which study to follow
How does it work?
The first step is an introductory meeting.
At the end of this interview, we will look at the follow-up options regarding your specific help request.
If you continue, a tailor-made route will be set out. The therapy that follows usually takes place weekly or fortnightly.
If you want to know more about my method, look at the methods used.