What is coaching and for whom is it meant?
- Coaching can help with various work and study-related questions. It is not the same as therapy, which is more focused on the treatment of mental health problems.
- Coaching comes from positive psychology. It is based on your potential for development and then takes them as a starting point.
- Together we investigate what your personal development goals are and what it takes to achieve them:
- What are your strengths and how are you going to use them? Where’s your strength?
- How do you make development goals concrete?
- What does it take to increase your self-confidence and improve your functioning?
- A coaching process takes an average of 4 to 6 months.
- After the introduction, an intake follows and we make a plan for the project.
Step 1 register for an introduction